Vibes & Exercise: 5 Tips on How to Keep Fit in the Middle of Everyday Drama.
7 out of 10 people have solid plans to begin their fitness journey 'soon’, but procrastination and random delays won't let them be great. Working-out made it to the top of their goals this year, but the workout didn’t quite work out. Are you sitting comfortably on this table? Let's share some tips with you.
7 out of 10 people have solid plans to begin their fitness journey 'soon’, but procrastination and random delays won't let them be great. Working-out made it to the top of their goals this year, but the workout didn’t quite work out. Are you sitting comfortably on this table?
We are not trying to put you under pressure or anything, but the end of the calendar year is only a few months away and those goals won't achieve themselves. Because we understand your struggle, we have compiled a few tips to help you stay active in the middle of your everyday drama.
- Take Walks: The secret of taking walks is to be deliberate about it. You have to make a conscious effort to take a few minutes walks to that bank that is close to your house/ office instead of driving or hailing a cab. And the best thing? Plug in your favorite music album while strolling to your destination, and before you know it, you would have done a 20–30-minute work-out for the day.
- Say No to Intercoms: We know this is a big request but hear us out. I am sure your office is filled with beautiful ladies and handsome bobos, so why would you want to make phone calls to ask for something within your organization when you can simply take a few minutes to walk to their department/ office and have a quick chat with them? Yes, chatting on Microsoft teams chat is easy, but walking a few minutes will help you stay fit.
- Eat Your Greens: The color green is synonymous with life, energy, freshness, and more, no wonder people say eat your greens. Adding fruits and veggies to your meal plan is great for your health and well-being. Make sure you add 100% fruit juice, smoothies, and veggies to your meal plan daily.
- Sleep Well: Burnout is real, and having less sleep isn’t favorable for anyone. The average sleep time an adult needs per night is between 7-9 hours, and teenagers need 8-10 hours of sleep per night. Getting enough sleep relaxes your body, reduces stress, and improves your mood. Sleeping well also helps you live a healthy life.
- Hit The Gym: Did you think we won’t mention this? The joke’s on you! As much as you can do these little things we mentioned above, you also need to get a gym subscription and a personal trainer. If your schedule or finances can't accommodate these right you can download mobile workout Apps from your app store and start working out at your pace.
Working out can be difficult when you are just starting, but when you get used to the rhythm, you won’t want to stop. So, pledge to start your fitness journey today before the year ends.
Have you been coming out to join our VerveLife 5.0 fitness train? Well, it has been back-to-back fun for everyone that has joined us so far.
It's not too late to join the fun, we still have a few satellite locations to go to before the grand event in Lagos this November. Click here to register and connect with Verve in your city.
If you are a healthy lifestyle vendor, you can still get a stand at our grand finale event in Agege and Landmark center, Lagos. Click this link here to register as a vendor if you sell healthy snacks, juice, smoothies, healthy living accessories, and more.
Join Verve and thousands of fitness enthusiasts like you across the nation on the journey to wellness while you get your fitness on!