Frequently Asked Questions
Here’s what our partners want to know—answers to some of the frequently asked questions from partners.
Any Individual, Proprietorship, Partnership, Limited Liability Company, or any incorporated entity, that is willing to perform its obligation as a Channel Partner and agree to abide by the terms & conditions of Interswitch Channel Partner Program can register to become Channel Partner.
To become a partner, complete the Channel Partner Program Registration Form. Please include as much detail as possible before submitting. Our onboarding team will review your application and reach out to you.
No, Interswitch does not levy any charge for joining the program.
We offer these different categories of partnerships:
- Reseller Partner
- Independent Software Vendor
- Solution Developer
- Technical Service Partner
- Strategic Partner
(Click here for more information on each partner category)
The benefits of the Program include but not limited to the following:
- Access to wider markets: Being an Interswitch partner will give you access to more customers, wider business opportunities and coverage.
- Additional revenue streams: Opportunity to grow earnings from service options we provide. Ability to adapt each offering to suit different target markets.
- Increased productivity: access to industry intelligence and assistance from technical experts.
- Brand association: Recognition for mutual acceptance and increased brand equity
- Access to Interswitch’s market development fund (MDF), co-branding, and events
- Training & Certification: Guidance and support available to ensure a seamless onboarding process for channel partners. Training for sales, product, portal use, technical certification
The Program presents an opportunity to exclusively explore our array of solutions, technologies and extensive training resources that ultimately drive business success.
Yes. As a Channel Partner, you are required to take at least one training on the solution you are consuming from Interswitch. Product certification is issued upon successful completion of this training.
Yes. Interswitch partners with businesses around the world to drive digital transformations globally.
No, you may only be required to sign up separately for each country if the government regulations require such. Your assigned Partner Account Manager (PAM) will discuss the details with you.
Deal registration is mandatory to ensure a deal is exclusively registered to your company. All other partners will be excluded from registering the same deal subject to conditions. It also helps your Partner, Account Manager, to qualify, manage, track progress throughout the deal lifecycle and evaluate the performance of the team.
You can register a deal through the Partner Relationship Management (PRM) Portal. Click here to review/register a deal.
Registered deals must be closed within 90 days, after which you will be required to re-register or extend the estimated close date if the opportunity is still available and viable.
It is possible Interswitch will share leads with you, subject to the availability and readiness of the partner to fulfill such deals.
Want more referrals? Your best bet is to build a reputation as an Interswitch Channel Partner, and the business will start to come to you. Your partner logo will be availed to you upon completion of onboarding which can be used in your marketing collaterals.
In case you have any questions about partner commissions, please write to [email protected]
As an Interswitch Channel Partner, you can advertise on your website, social media profiles, and in conversations with prospects. You can use your partner logo and certificate in line with the Channel Partner program and brand guide.
Marketing collaterals including the program and brand guide will be shared with you upon completion of onboarding. You can also click here to access the asset library.
Marketing support varies according to partner type and may include support such as partner logos, co-marketing, product brochures, market development funds etc.
Partner Training and Support
The training and certification tests equip our Channel Partners with the knowledge and resources needed to offer, implement and support Interswitch Solutions, while also structuring and growing their businesses professionally.
- Product Sales: Product deep dives help Channel Partners gain a firm understanding of each solution and the value propositions they deliver.
- Technical Certification: This is designed to equip technical teams that integrate Interswitch solutions.
Interswitch provides technical and marketing support to all partners. However, Interswitch expects the partner to provide first-level support and will help out wherever necessary.
Discounts can be offered to prospects only after approval from Interswitch. Contact your Partner Account Manager for guidance on this.